Project Associate - Client Services & New Business
August 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Project Associate - Client Services & New Business at Landor Associates
The Coro Fellows program is a competitive 9-month fellowship in public affairs. 64 fellows are chosen nationwide every year, 16 of which are located in St. Louis. Fellows are assigned to seven, one month, sector-specific placements each with a focused project. Fellows also participate in leadership seminars, and conduct interviews with influential leaders in the region. Placements and projects included:
Nonprofit: Circus Harmony
- Designed Circus Harmony's annual show program and secured 1,200 dollars in program ad sales.
Government: St. Louis Development Corporation
- Produced a survey and executive summary on best practices for disparity studies in preparation for a city-wide commissioned minority/women-owned business disparity study.
Labor Union: Regional Union Construction Center
- Created RUCC's website at www.ruccstl.org to optimize reach and recruit minority and women owned businesses in incubator activities.
Group: Incarnate Word Foundation
- Collaborated in a team of 4 to produce a promotional video and information manual to educate and energize Microlending operations in St. Louis.
- Conducted outreach to community organizations to set up a “Caring Adult” mentorship component to the 2013 Stl Summer Youth Jobs Program.
Business: Wells Fargo Advisors
- Generated a Wells Fargo Advisor & St. Louis Public School replication resource guide to serve as a template for aspiring companies interested in starting a corporate-school partnership.
Individual: justine PETERSEN
- Developed a loan fund to provide a safe and responsible funding option for aspiring and seasoned women entrepreneurs.
- Produced a video series spotlighting women entrepreneurs in the community to brand, market, and facilitate capital acquisition proceedings for the women's loan fund.
- Collaborated with a team of 8 interns to create an interactive Asian American blog at www.modelmyvoice.tumblr.com
- Created a student based curriculum for LEAP’s 21st Century Leader e-learning training
- Conducted research on several LEAP reports on API representation in positions of leadership in various sectors