Enterprise Data Architect
March 2015 — Present
This position is within the Enterprise Architecture team with a focus/specialism in Data. Responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining the long term 3-7 year Enterprise Architecture and Digital & Technology Roadmap which involve data.
- Ensuring stakeholders responsible for / impacted by the Enterprise Architecture outputs are fully engaged and bought into future strategies.
- Part of the Design Authority on projects ensuring adherence to the Enterprise Architecture and Roadmaps.
- Drive the adoption of data architecture principles, standards and patterns across the DT division.
- Co-ordinating the identification and assessment of new and emerging technologies.
- Liasing with suppliers to understand their roadmaps.
- Supports other architects to develop and communicate the Enterprise Architecture.
- Providing thought leadership in data management strategies, governance, and design.