July 2015 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
I was born and raised in the suburbs outside of Philadelphia. I graduated from the University of Colorado at Boulder with a degree in English. I am currently living in Philadelphia, PA.
"Produced by the city’s best magazine editors and writers, Charlotte magazine is the definitive voice on top dining, entertainment, shopping and real estate in the region. Each issue is a celebration—in photography, design and story—of the people, places, events and activities that define this city."
I conducted fact checking, proofreading, research, and writing for Charlotte Magazine, Charlotte Wedding, Charlotte Home and Garden, and Charlottemagazine.com.
I was selected to be a part of the design and development of the magazine’s Buzz section, capturing noteworthy events and recent happenings related to business, food, people, and style, surrounding the city of Charlotte.
I interfaced regularly with Lead Editors, Lisa Rab, Kristen Wile, and Michael Graff, to cultivate content and ideas for the magazine, resulting in original ideas being incorporated into the magazine.
I was promoted from Editorial Intern to Editorial Assistant in December 2014 after demonstrating ability to contribute meaningfully to the magazine and assume additional responsibilities.
Select Published Articles:
- Dog Heaven: Day Care for Canines- Charlotte magazine (August 2015)
- Follow Me Please: #InstaBeerUpCLT- Charlotte magazine (July 2015)
- Paper or Plastic – Charlotte magazine (May 2015)
- Fashion Meets Pop Art – Charlotte magazine (April 2015)
- Allergies 101 – Charlotte magazine (March 2015)
- By Design: The Spoke Easy – Charlotte magazine (February 2015)
- Guide to Private Schools-2015 – Charlotte magazine (January 2015)