Digital Marketing Manager
May 2013 — Present
GLL is the UK’s largest Social Enterprise operating services on behalf of local councils and governing bodies under the consumer brand Better, with over 250 Leisure Centres nationwide, Spas, Libraries, Children Centres, a variety of prestigious venues, London's largest indoor skatepark, a sports foundation and 2 former Olympic and Paralympic venues.
My role as Digital Marketing Manager was the first in the organisation, enabling me to create and shape the beginning of the department putting digital firmly on the agenda.
Digital Strategy and Marketing Management
- Reporting across the business
- Manage budgeting / reporting on all digital projects
- Reviewed and re-tendered for Web Agencies/SEO/PPC/Digital Signage
- Develop digital strategies
- Building a digital team and managing digital executive
- Develop (from concept to launch) and manage all the websites across the Better brand incl. betterextreme.org.uk, better.org.uk, bettervenues.org.uk, londonaquaticscentre.org, gymnorthgreenwich.org.uk
- Manage digital agencies (PPC/SEO/email/Data/Web dev/Content) on strategy, development projects, timings, budgets and outputs.
- Manage the development budget to ensure maximum ROI, putting the customer experience at the heart.
- Working closely with our analytics agency to ensure all marketing elements can be tracked
- Training for web delegates
- Trialling new digital tools and tactics
- Data auditing
- Developing and advising the business to ensure compliance
- ESP migration and set-up
- CRM strategy aiming towards a single customer view
- Automation of email comms
- Develop and implement strategy for Gym North Greenwich and Better Extreme
- Deliver training to the wider business
- Develop protocols and guidance for local teams
- Maximize opportunities with paid social
- Daily monitoring and content development
- Reporting on success