June 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Clinician/case manager at Southwest Solutions
• Provided ongoing weekly therapy, including CBT and play therapy, for children and youth ages 6-14 with mood, stress, and behavioral disorders.
• Provided family therapy as a part of child and adolescent therapy on an as-needed basis.
• Conducted bio-psychosocial intake assessments with diagnosis for ages 5-17 utilizing
CAFAS/PECFAS – successfully completed CAFAS/PECFAS certification.
• Completed all treatment associated paperwork and documentation including Person
Centered Planning, treatment plans, progress notes, and ongoing CAFAS/PECFAS.
• Took part in weekly individual supervision and bi-monthly case conferences.
• Participated in monthly professional development sessions as part of the Children’s Mental
Health Grand Rounds on topics including adolescents in foster care and review of
psychopharmacological treatments for children and adolescents.
• Completed 28 hours of online training modules through the Center for Excellence on topics
such as CBT for children and youth, play therapy with children, and the impact of child trauma on sensory processing.