Oregon Child Development Coalition
July 2015 — Present
- Develops instructional content material for training courses through e-learning.
- Responsible for all aspects of e-learning design and development, program design authoring and programming, multimedia creation, program testing and evaluation.
- Analyzes and evaluates needs assessment data to formulate learning objectives and content for e-learning solutions.
- In collaboration with Training and Development staff, formulates teaching outlines and determines instructional methods to meet the diverse learning styles of participants.
- Monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of the curriculum by creating and implementing measures to track outcomes and to ensure alignment with Agency objectives.