The Wine Group
November 2011 — Present
• Corporate Brand Marketing: Leads programming creation and execution, presentation building, and private label product development to foster relationships to grow national brand business for the nation's largest retailers. Manages portfolio of 30+ brands representing more than 7M cases annually.
• Brand Innovation: Drives creation and commercialization of first-to-market brands from ideation to blend approvals, packaging to in-store merchandising. Manages brand performance tracking, data analysis, and consumer trends and insight utilization to develop brand identity and messaging. Portfolio represents 30k+ cases annually.
• Demonstrates advanced aptitude in branding, data storytelling, creative direction, social media campaign creation and execution, budget management, event marketing and graphic design.
• Achievements: Developed a 2012 Symphony IRI Top 5 New Wine Brand and the 2013 top performing feature wine at Target.
• The Wine Group is the second largest domestic wine producer by volume. Portfolio includes Franzia, Cupcake, flipflop and more.