April 2016 — Present
Promotion after 11 months as Senior HR Associate because of superior job performance. Fully accountable for employee relations, staff engagement, recruiting strategies, staff development, and policy and procedures.
- Workforce Planning: Utilized statistical and financial data to collaborate on workforce planning. Built relationship with site leadership to determine HR’s place in assisting with these plans. Worked with site admin and centralized recruiting to meet head count goals.
- Employee Engagement: Developed and implemented effective employee engagement activities which utilized self-created analysis of employee feedback provided during transition period (10 week surveys). Shared feedback and action plans across US sites.
- Staff Development: Coached and mentored leadership staff in individual meetings to educate on addressing performance issues. Advised on complex situations. Developed and directed training sessions on procedures, feedback, and logistics.
- Employee Relations: Provided guidance and support with upholding policy and procedure in the workplace. Worked 1:1 with hourly and salaried employees. Conducted complex investigations regarding interactions as well as criminal issues. Advised leadership teams on accountability actions, including attrition.
- Orientation / Onboarding: Ensured new employees were compliant with legal requirements regarding employment authorization. Ongoing sessions to welcome employees, increase engagement, and proactively address any potential concerns.
- HR Compliance: Ensured compliance of all policies, procedures and regulatory statutes including those specified by the State of Texas. Facilitated unemployment request responses and hearings.
- Benefits: Provided assistance regarding benefits questions. Conducted benefits training sessions. Worked with payroll to analyze employees impacted by Affordable Care Act reporting requirements.
- ADA Compliance: Worked with employees to ensure compliance with ADA and FMLA.