Coloredge New York • Los Angeles
Project Manager, Marketing Coordinator, 3D Production Artist
June 2011 — Present
February 2013 – Present
• Make objects or characters appear lifelike by manipulating light, color, texture, shadow, and transparency, or manipulating static images to give the illusion of motion.
December 2012 – Present
• Directed re-imagination of company website to better communicate brand services and aesthetic design concepts.
• Write and direct website content to increase exposure by analyzing search engine patterns to direct online placement of keywords or other content.
• Collaborate with marketing staff to integrate and complement marketing strategies across multiple sales channels and propose multi-channel campaigns to executives.
May 2011 – Present
• Participate in design and production of multimedia campaigns, responsibilities including production coordination, budgeting, and progress tracking.
• Develop briefings, brochures, multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, technical illustrations, mobile apps and computer artwork for use in products, technical manuals, literature, newsletters and presentations.
• Responsible for re-designing, sourcing, and ordering company's business cards, stationery and folders.
• Spearheaded company-wide environmental consciousness initiative, incorporating relevant practices into product development and marketing strategies.
May 2011 - May 2012
• Project managed for clients such as L'Oreal, Foot Locker, UNIQLO, and the Food Network.
• Oversaw on-site installation of various client orders such as large-scale prints and displays.
• Sought out prospective clients through cold-calls and direct email.
May 2011 – Present
• Serving as resource for computer, mobile, and electronic troubleshooting, regulating of server and employee accounts; installations and backup of company devices; working with program developer to expand and improve internal software; employee software and hardware training; printer management.