Practice Fusion, Inc.
Director, Corporate Finance & Strategy
November 2013 — Present
As a startup at the intersection of technology and healthcare, Practice Fusion provides a cloud-based electronic health platform and medical practice management technology to physicians across the US.
- Responsible for long-term and short-term strategic planning including market and competitive research, opportunity and risk analysis and complex financial modeling.
- Built complex and informative management-facing KPI dashboards in Tableau with assistance from the Data Science team (total customers, tiered MAUs, CAC, ARPU, churn, LTV).
- Completed growth capital (debt) financing with ORIX (preparation of pitch deck, investor model, investor due diligence calls and all other finance supporting items).
- Run the FP&A process with 15+ department heads and executive team including preparation of annual operating plan and monthly variance review.
- Prepare monthly management reports and finance portion of the board decks.
- Assisted with system implementations to drive efficiency such as Salesforce and Adaptive Insights.