July 2014 — Present
Primary responsibility is performing a full life cycle recruiting (sourcing, screening, qualifying, and managing the interview process, offer, and negotiations to close) for high volume recruitment efforts. As a strategic partner, I will collaborate with Hiring Managers to identify and acquire strong talent for our business units in an innovative and cost efficient manner.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES AND RESP. :
• Drive the hiring process by actively engaging with hiring managers, providing ongoing status of requisitions, advice and influence hiring managers throughout the hiring process, and close requisitions in a timely manner.
• Develop position-specific sourcing strategies and action plans; build networks and pipelines of talent. Seek to proactively recruit for positions that have frequent openings.
• Utilize sourcing tools and techniques to surface talent such as online social networking, leading job association and applicant tracking systems.
• Manage relationships with hiring leaders, business unit -HR Generalists and candidates.
• Participate on Talent Acquisition focused projects.
• Recommend and influence the offer process in partnership with hiring managers.
• Ensure compliance with all employment laws, company policies and practices.
• Collaborate across Talent Acquisition peer groups and with other HR functional partners.
• Meet departmental and organizational recruiting metrics and expectations related to accuracy, timeliness and customer satisfaction.
• Ensure actions to source, attract, and recruit diverse talent is consistently embedded in sourcing strategies.
• Use a wide range of internal and external resources to drive consistent improvement strategies.