Charles River Associates
August 2014 — Present
● Develop white papers and slide decks that synthesize research results and interview findings into policy recommendations for clients. Examples include globally analyzing rare disease treatment strategies, identifying best practices for public-private partnerships in generating innovative pharmaceutical activity, and evaluating tools to abolish substandard/counterfeit medicine production.
● Drafted over 40 expert reports for legal review in matters including patent infringement, antitrust litigation, and damages assessment in commercial disputes.
● Construct analytical, data-based models to evaluate market/product performance across multiple scenarios.
● Promoted to Associate level for exceptional performance in executing client deliverables and teamwork.
● Published paper quantifying potential economic burden of transferring dextromethorphan-based cough medicine from over-the-counter to prescription-only.