Arizona State University
Bachelor of Science, Marketing
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
My dedication and leadership effectiveness have transpired into furthering my development with my existing background and experience. A passion to meet consumers’ needs as well as interpersonal communications poise me to become a prolific luminary in an ever-changing marketplace. Born and raised in the beautiful White Mount...
During my tenure with CoBank, I have earned two promotions; from Loan Accountant II (November 2013-March 2015) to Loan Accountant III (March 2015-April 2015) and Supervisor-Loan Accounting (April 2015-Present)
Assists in leading and supporting fundamental processes and techniques to improve department productivity and efficiency; while facilitating the servicing of an assigned portfolio of participated and syndicated loans.
• Knowledgeable and responsible for participated and syndicated loan transactions such as boarding and maintenance, loan advances, payment application, rate setting, as well as independent research and analysis.
• Performs post-closing and transaction review for Syndication and Purchased Participation.
• Established and maintains professional relationships with Agriculturual Credit Assocations, commercial banks, and inter-department relationships.
• Trains and develops new hires on processes and procedures.
• Prioritizes strict deadlines, tasks, responsibilities, and projects within day-to-day operations.
• Knowledge of ACBS, eDocs, DTS, GTS, SharePoint, ServiceNow, and Microsoft Office
• Attends classes and additional training sessions for continuous self-growth, awareness, and team development.