February 2016 — Present
The role is primarily focused on the development and management of Rewardle’s relationship with its merchant partners and there are 3 core components to the role:
1) Managing the relationship with existing merchants in the Rewardle merchant network.
• Communicate regularly with partner merchants to support them in the use of the Rewardle platform and to professionally resolve any technical and/or commercial issues that they
may have from time to time.
2) Secure new merchant partners to be part of the Rewardle merchant network.
• In addition to managing the relationship with existing merchant partners this role also incorporates developing a total view of the merchant market in which we operate and the expansion of our business through securing new merchant partners in line with Rewardle’s growth objectives.
3) Feature roll out support
• Up-sell, cross-sell or provide simple user support from time to time when Rewardle releases new features and services for use by merchant partners.
• Develop deep relationships with merchant partners and gain a thorough knowledge of the merchant landscape
• Responsible for the preparation of budgets, projections and reporting on the progress of projects associated with the above in a professional and timely manner.