ENGIE Middle East, South and Central Asia, Turkey (MESCAT)
Business Quality/Internal Control executive
November 2012 — Present
Coordinate internal control/INCOME program both at MESCAT HQ and MESCAT region level
- Implementation of new frameworks (together with Business Process Owners)
- Assessment and improvement of existing frameworks
- Monitor and report on internal control progress/issue
- Regional coordination of the Group’s high priority projects
- Liaise with Internal Control Coordinators in the region and assist them on-the-field if required
- Responsible for monthly Internal Audit findings resolution analysis report on Excel.
Risk Management support
- Assist Risk officer throughout the yearly risk assessment exercise using both Bottom-up and Top-down methodologies.
- Data analysis with focus on priority risks defined at Group level.
- Create scenarii and capture Top 10 risks quantitative and Qualitative as well as mitigation plans.
Responsible for coordinating the Business Continuity Plan Project of the company in the GCC region
- Interviews with senior management to define Business recovery requirements for each department.
- Critical suppliers continuity analysis.
- Solution proposal and implementation.
- Coordination with IT to define the Disaster Recovery Plan.
Project Management implementation of an E-booking tool for business travels
- Prepared need requirements, target-roles definition and processes standardization. As-is/to-be, risk, impact analysis, project planning.
- Participated in the supplier selection.
- Responsible for weekly meetings with the consultant and progress monitoring and report to the management.
- Responsible for testings, Go Live and training of the teams.