L.C. Williams & Associates
July 2016 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Public relations Account Executive at L.C. Williams & Associates in Chicago. Experience in PR, social media, event planning and marketing. Dreamer, doer and creator. Chicago born and bred.
"Change your can'ts into cans and your dreams into plans"
• Execute social media strategies & paid media campaigns for clients by developing & posting content daily & analyzing metrics for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Houzz
• Assist with creating public relations & marketing campaigns that include traditional & social media relations
• Support client media relations by crafting press releases, pitches & media alerts
• Recruited a team to help launch the branch.
• Promoted the magazine to students throughout the university.
• Wrote articles and blog posts pertaining to fashion, beauty, college life and career.
• Interacted with customers and assisted with any questions they had regarding merchandise
• Performed retail transactions using merchandise, pricing, and inventory software.
• Unpacked, checked in & labeled merchandise and set up displays to attractively showcase products.
• Executed basic administrative tasks such as answering phones, calling customers, taking messages and filing..
• Attended buying trips to select merchandise to be sold in the store.
• Pitched bloggers and secured 7-10 placements for marketing campaigns
• Managed social media accounts by creating posts and increasing followers by 20%
• Created and distributed monthly email newsletters to over 2,000 people using Constant Contact
• Planned and oversaw logistics for a major industry party and tradeshow in Las Vegas
• Managed promotional events to distribute products and increase brand awareness
• Prepared and executed a direct-mail drop reaching 500 current and potential customers across the country.
• Conducted research regarding trends in the education and school transportation marketplace.
• Performed basic administrative tasks such as organizing files, maintaining records on customers and answering phones.
• Conceptualized brand, design, layout, and content for an award winning yearbook.
• Directed a 23 person staff through leading meetings, assigning responsibilities & deadlines and keeping members motivated.
• Designed and produced layout templates for pages throughout the entire book using Adobe InDesign & Photoshop CS2.
• Placed and named portraits for over 3,000 students.
• Developed leadership, communication and organizational skills.