Black Hawk Resources Limited
Company Assistant & Administrator
August 2013 — Present
• Developing customer relationships, following up on customer requests, working with brokers/utilities on customers behalf and maintaining customer files.
General Bookkeeping & Accounting
• Complete tasks such as categorizing transactions, creating journal entries, running reports, reconciling accounts on a monthly basis, paying and filing taxes, and invoicing customers.
• Designing power point presentations,
• Overseeing design contractors in creation of brochures, flyers, booths, etc.
• Creating branding products such as pens, cards, etc.
• Communicating with the National Futures Association, developing policies & procedures, overseeing compliance to polices, filing necessary reports in a timely fashion to NFA.
• Tracking/ordering office supplies, hiring contractors, mailing & receiving, and maintaining overall office environment.
• Providing high quality assistance to CEO of company through managing schedule, booking travel and responding to requests as they arise.