Branding and Advertising, Social Media, Food, Traveling, Theatre and Film, Fashion, Wine, Planning Events, and Being Festive for any and all occasions.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you have imagined! - Henry David Thoreau & I don't want realism. I want magic! - A Streetcar Named Desire
I would absolutely love to work within the Scripps Network for the Food Network. This would allow me to incorporate my passions for entertainment with food, design, and enjoying life! #SomeDay
American Women's Group in Paris
Director of Advertising and Marketing
June 2014 — December 2014
- Communicated Business Partner's needs and wants to AWG Board members and members at large.
- Proposed and aided in organization of two first and successful annual events for our business partners and members with personal businesses: 'Strut Your Stuff' and 'Mini Marche.'
- Strategized and implemented new ways to market to english speaking women in the Paris area using SMM to brand and aid potential new members abroad in the States to connect with and follow us in our adventures in Paris.
- Updated new annual advertising rates, options, and packages for annual Gala and annual advertising with AWG Paris that better reaches both our partners and our membership.
Buyer: Capacity/Supply Chain Management
November 2012 — January 2014
• Aide businesses of all sizes to improve efficiencies and costs of their personal transportation needs
• Utilize my negotiation skills with CHRW’s 35,000 carrier base to secure the best deals for clientele
• Apply multitasking and quick correspondence skills to manage and assist my team and clientele in a timely manner
• Gained a high level of understanding in transportation and logistics; and how this affects annual buying for both our clientele and consumers alike
USD's ITS Help Desk
Student Technician & Netweek Lead Technician
August 2009 — September 2011
• Organized, managed, and delegated new student technicians
• Administered interviews for prospective student technicians
• Prepared, scheduled, and assigned team to weekly tasks and appointments
• Assisted clients by phone, email and in person with their questions and concerns
• Selected by manager to personally update and edit articles in the help desk knowledge base
Development Intern & Production Assistant
May 2011 — August 2011
• Wrote, created, and edited treatments, deliverables, bios, and casting ads
• Created an interstitial for Invention Intervention that will appear on the History channel’s website
• Organized and scanned all release forms, created the Guide Book, and compiled the all access passes for the Niecy Nash Wedding Special, featured on TLC
• Led, organized, and trained the development interns in research and daily expectations
University of San Diego
Bachelor's degree, Communication Studies: emphasis in media & culture and B.A. Theatre Arts Minor: English
St. Lucy's Priory High School