November 2015 — Present
• Developed a thorough understanding of Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment's Regulation 7, specific to oil and gas production, in order to work with clients and ensure air quality compliance.
• Evaluated air emissions at E&P production facilities during onsite inventory analysis, then utilized production data to determine Air Pollution Emission Notice (APEN) applicability. Managed client's APENs by coordinating when 5-year updates were due and performed production analysis to determine when revisions to existing permits were required.
• Worked with project manager to develop and produce Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) plans to identify and minimize the potential environmental impacts of an oil spill.
• Performed Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) field inspections by utilizing a FLIR camera to detect fugitive emissions and investigate gas leaks from E&P facility equipment.
• Performed stormwater field inspections and provided clients with stormwater best management practices monitoring and reporting.
• Prepared Phase I Environmental Site Assessment reports.
• Managed 2016 Tier II reporting for over 300 oil and gas facilities.