Marketing Manager, Global Business Services
July 2012 — Present
Manage marketing and internal communications function for a 2,400 person business unit, contributing to $64M in organizational savings through: B2B marketing & sales, brand management, employee communications, collateral development, content management and social media strategy.
• Develop and manage global internal communications programs in support of the company’s business objectives; coordinate with regional (Americas, APJ, LA and EMEA) and local (Country-level) teams on execution.
• Drive content marketing & thought leadership strategy; received 4 SSON awards and published a white paper with CEB.
• Manage concept development and copy writing for critical corporate, executive and sales literature, audio/visual, multimedia and presentation tools.
• Identify and implement innovative internal communication tools, platforms and technologies; increased employee newsletter click through rate by 200% through improved formatting and distribution.
• Collaborate closely with global business leadership and business partners (HR, Finance, IT and others) on communications integration and change management initiatives.
• Provide strategic marketing support for individual initiatives, including 17 new service roll-outs and existing service expansions.
• Oversee customer relationship management initiatives across 9 business units through annual customer satisfaction surveys, ‘state of the business’ updates, quarterly business reviews and annual performance reports.
• Oversee and coordinate efforts of a global matrixed internal communications team.
• Manage budget and agency relationships (corporate marketing, creative services, internal communications and external vendors).