HR Business Partner
September 2011 — Present
• Responsible to build, cultivate, and ensure a strong and strategic relationship with business groups within the organization to align overall company, division, and global business objectives with HR strategic goals.
• Prepared, organize and conduct training presentations and programs for employee development, in Spanish and English, related to policies and procedures, code of conduct, safety, and skills development.
• Communicate and implement all core HR processes and initiatives within business group, including delivery of training and driving execution to meet deadlines. Ensure company policies, procedures and practices are communicated and applied.
• Responsible for providing consultation and advice to managers and staff on matters related to employee relations issues. Including policy clarification, investigation and corrective action guidance, as well as grievance and performance follow-up. Monitors and reports on employee relations activity including EEOC, terminations, grievances and unemployment hearings.
• Assist in recruiting and interviewing potential employees, and complete all hiring and on-boarding processes on new hires, maintain background check and compliance eligibility documentation, and manage in-house security/badge program.
• Assist business leaders with implementation and successful delivery employee recognition and reward program.
• Other duties as assigned by management.