Apps & Support Analyst
September 2012 — February 2014
• Solely accountable for all the vocabs that go into production for the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) which provides the automated voice recordings for call flows (e.g. Customer Care, Legal and Payments).
• Process manage vocabs requests at a weekly basis, then sends them over to the studio vendors to record, and then put vocabs into production
• Provide service to over 100 call flows
• Manage the design into reformatting the Vocab Tool software application to improve the current process and make it more efficient.
• Act as the main communicator between studio vendors and the IVR team.
• Utilizes attention to detail to verify vocabs requests are recording accurately and sound appropriate.
• Audit and approve all invoices from studio vendors
• Update all recorded vocabs, and call flows on Sharepoint to match what is currently played in production.
• Use Microsoft Visio to document new vocab processes, and to design call flows
• Provide in-house edits and recordings using Sony Forge, for urgent requests (a vocab that need to go into production immediately due to a market campaign or a promotion), temporary recordings (a stand-in recording to test until professional recording is available), or edit (due to a verbiage modification after it has already been recorded).
• Gain the ability to learn quickly with minimal experience and minimal training