F&B Assistant at Brookes Restaurant
February 2016 — Present
- Building an excellent rapport with the customers and be able to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Excellent knowledge of the meal experience procedure from meeting and greeting the guest to, ensuring guest comfort, providing excellent menu and product knowledge.
- Showing initiative and anticipate customers need in areas of dietary requirements, future bookings.
- Apply good communication and listening skills in a cross-cultural team.
- Able to naturally support team members and use his or her own initiative to respond appropriately to a variety of challenging situations.
- Overcoming conflict situations within the team and demonstrate great flexibility in challenging situations.
- Execute operational processes very effectively and efficiently, by demonstrating excellent time management skills, confident attitude towards a variety of challenging tasks.