Senior Sales Account Manager - North & South America
December 2010 — Present
Main Focus: Open and maintain wholesale and distribution accounts in North & South America
• Relationship manager who successfully introduced and negotiated the agreement with one of the largest gift retailers in the US – Brookstone. My duties with this mainstream account are: merchandising, marketing, store set-up, sales training for the executives and sale management teams, events and very important follow up on sales and new product offerings.
• Opened the Showroom of LELO in New York, negotiating the lease, setting up the space and hiring the showroom assistant.
• Opened several new Lingerie Boutique accounts throughout the US market and responsible for the Curvexpo Shows.
• Opened the first Master Distribution in Brazil – successfully negotiated the agreement and totally involved in the process of setting up the operations of the Master Distribution as well as a LELO subsidiary in Brazil.
• Coordinating & Managing scheduled trade shows for the year of 2012: two in Brazil and three in the US.
• Also opened distribution and retailer accounts in the Argentinian and Colombian markets. At the moment in the initial phase of discussing a distribution agreement with a group with establishments in Colombia, Panama and partnership with a large group in Miami that has business with the South American Duty Free Shops.
• Achieved sales in the amount of 2.5million from a standing-start in 2011.