Aeria Games GmbH
Manager of Public Relations & Social Influence
December 2015 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
My passion lies in reaching targeted audiences — understanding where our niche audience digests their content and whom in that space would best drive new user acquisitions. Respectively, I've led the creation of branded content with more than 150 top influencers like Epic Meal Time and Adam Caroll...
• Led strategic direction and execution of all influencer marketing initiatives —collaborated with over 90+ influencers and top tier talent including Epic Meal Time, Corridor Digital and TheGameTheorist reaching audiences and platforms relevant to gamers.
• Co-managed celebrity endorsement campaigns including those with personalities Adam Carola and Steve Austin.
• Directed ideation, strategy, implementation and execution of influencer marketing efforts from inception to wrap-up including creative, negotiation of deal points, review of contracts, campaign tracking and creation of executive postmortems.
• Managed multiple vendors and independent entertainment contractors responsible for creating high quality VFX commercials for use in digital advertising campaigns.
• Collaborated with top gaming publications including Guff Media and Gawker Media, the parent company for eight different weblogs including Kotaku, Deadspin, Lifehacker, Gizmodo, io9, Jalopnik, and Jezebel.
• Oversaw success of campaigns by measuring initial metrics including average video views, view to subscriber ratio, demographic and audience device analysis, flat fee to CPV and CPI conversions, projected installs, spend allocation and ROI.
• Specifically responsible for developing and implementing social media plans and specific tactics through editorial calendars across all channels of social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vine, Instagram etc.) for key events as well as additional opportunities as identified.
• Pulled appropriate conversation data from Social Networks to generate sentiment reports based on specific keyword indicators both manually and via advanced sentiment APIs.
• Implemented and managed all digital influencer campaigns and relations at Machine Zone hitting top personalties on platforms including YouTube, Instagram, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook and Podcasts.
• Negotiated the licensing of influencer videos to be used in ad campaigns as a means to further increase value of branded video.
• Reached targeted and brand relevant influencers through various channels including direct, marketplace, agency, Multi-Channel Network and management.
• Predetermined value of influencer campaigns by measuring average video views, view to subscriber ratios, flat fee to CPV and CPI conversions, projected installs and spend allocation.
• Tracked success during campaigns through installs, reach, sentiment, cost per view and installs in real time.
• Produced granular social media analytics reports spanning keyword "listening", social engagement and content in order to increase social interaction and relevance.
• Built advanced social media reporting dashboards, including the setting up of goals and funnels, site tracking, keyword monitoring, and overall social engagement.