Underwriting Services of America, Inc.
Senior Case Manager
July 2009 — June 2011
- Proactively managed life insurance applications, up to six-figures in revenue, with a case load upwards of 200 while serving as liaison between agents, clients, and insurance companies.
- Worked closely with the Underwriting team and financial advisors to prepare and facilitate the presentation of client files to life insurance carriers establishing placement plan, estate planning objectives, and advanced case design.
- Provided timely and effective communication with financials advisors via the appropriate methods in order to provide consistent case status, advise the progression of their cases at the carrier level, and assess the viability of quotes generated for their clients.
- Interacted via the appropriate methods with life insurance carriers to ensure the timely processing of life insurance applications.
- Provided support to accounts that work directly with the life insurance companies in resolving any processing delays and service inefficiencies.
- Assisted and advised associates in the managing of their cases and packaging to life insurance carriers.
- Handled extremely confidential client information.
- Handled large accounts generating significant company revenue.
- Developed procedures in an effort to aid new hires, as well as standardize office work processes; lead new business training in order to implement said procedures.
- Participated and developed marketing, new business, and special projects as needed.