July 2013 — Present
• Successfully managing the implementation projects of Group Savings & Retirement plans from point of sale to post sales service by coordinating the cross-functional activities within the Customer Experience team as well as liaising with all internal and external partners as related to the implementation of small & medium complexity requests from our clients.
• Manage and meet the expectations for any post-sale changes in the client plan (fund change/mapping, add of subgroup, addition of plan, etc.)
• Create the Implementation project / plan and coordinate all related activities throughout the implementation process.
• Determine the timelines in order to create the implementation plan meeting the client's expectation.
• Participate with the Implementation Group in the preparation of post mortem reports.
• Participates with the team in quality reviews and process improvement.
• Identify, implement and maintain controls to mitigate financial and operational risks. Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies