Mortgage Loan Processor
May 2016 — Present
Currently responsible for processing a full pipeline of mortgage loan files with duties including partnering with the borrower to complete the loan file, customer service, examination and verification of documentation according to loan product and both company and agency guidelines.
Selected Achievements/ Recognition:
• Formulated processes for effective recalculation and review of interest rates, principal, payment and closing costs.
• Developed processes and workflows to ensure timely execution of milestones while accounting for recent regulation developments.
• Ensured timely order and execution of required documentation leading to positive KPIs on volume.
• Successfully managed full pipelines with up to 25 loans at peak seasons.
• Reduced lead times in process execution with the creation of email templates and generic documents.
• Met with clients as needed to give a further personable approach to the otherwise complex loan process.