Check out this article I read on the Business Insider iPhone application!
Successful people are not necessarily smarter...
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
My goal is become valuable to the workforce. "Do not seek success, seek to become more valuable" -Albert Einstein I love to learn and love to teach. I started in retail and worked there for close to about 6 years. I read Grant Cardones "Sell or be Sold" and it changed my life. Now I pursue a sales related profession everywh...
• Trained and supervised a team of 15 representatives.
• Ran meetings and went over sales goals.
• Assisted in warehouse and inventory control.
• Used direct hands on approach in motivating and coaching team members to help them reach established goals.
• Conducting second interviews and assigned them with proper sales trainers.
• Helped retrain and re-motivate team members who are not performing on company standards.
• Trained new staff members on how to provide customer service and completing standard operating procedures.
• Selling in new products and promotions to store managers.
• Assisted leading our team of merchandisers to hitting company standards such as selling and customer service.
• Managed a group of 3 sales associate to meet standards of the company.
• Trained new staff members to to meet customer service and promotional standards.
• Assisted the store manager in the office with payroll, scheduling and shipment receiving.
• Met deadlines in setting new store layout for seasonal promotions.