TLT La Tele Tuya
Senior Post-Production Editor
February 2017 — Present
• Senior Post-Production Editor for variety productions and shows, sports events and special programs.
• Demonstrated record of high performance standards, including attention to schedules, deadlines, and quality work.
• Post-Production planned and directed audio and video aspects of television programs, based on program specifications and knowledge of television programming techniques.
• Set up and operated computer nonlinear editing systems, electronic titling systems to produce a final product.
• Programmed computerized graphic effects.
• Conferred with producers concerning layout and editing approaches needed to increase dramatic and entertainment value of productions.
• Selected and combined the most effective shots of each scene in order to form a logical and smoothly running story.
• Reviewed footage sequence by sequence in order to become familiar with it before assembling it into a final product.
• Organized and strung together raw footage into a continuous whole according to scripts and the instructions of directors and producers.
• Ensure quality control for all productions contents under my responsability.