February 2015 — Present
Health and Welfare and Retirement Plans Manager
• Managed all aspects of health and welfare plan administration for 1000 employees nationwide.
• Managed a $15 million self insured PPO and HSA medical plan.
• Redesigned all aspects of open enrollment, benefits communication and self service.
• Managed benefits integration of 300 employee acquisition in March of 2015. Successfully integrated salaried and union employees into the company medical and 401(k) plans.
• Conducted a dependent audit of eligible dependents with third party service resulting in projected 8% savings for first year.
• Transitioned retiree medical plan from PPO and Medicare supplement to HRA plans. Resulting in $800k savings.
• Participated in preparation of 401(k) and pension plan IRS form 5500 with external auditors.
• Conducted a vendor search for 401(k) and deferred compensation vendor and successfully transitioned both plans with a total $125 million in assets.