July 2015 — Present
• Perform administrative support tasks, such as filing, answering telephones, transcribing routine correspondence, data entry, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
• Create and maintain customer account databases, appointment schedules, orders, and invoices, using customer relations, order management, invoicing, and spreadsheet software.
• Assess urgency and priorities before accepting or scheduling appointments and meetings with the company president.
• Modify and improve filing systems and financial report spreadsheets.
• Manage office supplies, vendors, organization and upkeep.