DK Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
Graduate Engineer Trainee
September 2013 — Present
• The role involves assisting in planning day to day activities for specific tasks for upcoming week/month and ensuring adherence to the same by co-ordinating with procurement, construction team and subcontractors & ensuring proper changes are made to the plan upon instructions & making sure the changes are well communicated to all the concerned teams.
• Analyze complex engineering drawings and convert them to deliverables for execution.
• Perform quantity surveys of work done and keep up the cumulative quantities and assist in drafting RA Bills. Update the procurement schedules.
• Prepare costing summaries of various works and analyze the same with respect to BOQ.
• Perform QC checks as per SOPs. Raise NCRs internally and help in resolution of NCR raised by conultant and clients.
• Supervise the execution and accelerate the process by finding loose ends.
• The role involves participation in discussions with clients & consultants to understand their demands, issues or concerns if any.
• Assist in ironing out any operational hurdles and ensure smooth operations.
• Reporting Daily Progress to Headquarters with DPR.