Dimension Data Middle East and Africa
November 2014 — Present
• Building compelling go to client (GTC) strategies that will drive the Internet Solutions value proposition.
• Trade-off analysis between different solutions and options.
• Prepare architectural documents and presentations.
• Take a system viewpoint of the client environment in order to understand requirements.
• Build “trusted advisor” relationships with key role players within the client environment.
• Mentor junior architects within the team.
• Influence business strategy by articulating the value and role of technology within the client environment.
• Translate business strategy into technical vision and strategy.
• Understand customer and market trends.
• Capture customer, organizational and business requirements on the architecture.
• Listen, network and influence in order to understand and market the right solution.
• Make decisions (stick) that are sustainable for both clients and Internet Solutions.
• Motivate stakeholders in order to align efforts to the vision of the solution.