Digital Media Strategist
February 2014 — Present
• Assists ReThink staff and each collaborative in managing social media campaigns, including online advocacy, rapid response, community-outreach efforts, promotions, the content curation, etc.
• Develops and implements an ongoing digital media training curriculum of ReThink Media's member organizations, campaigns and staff through a series of webinars, one-on-one, and in-person trainings, such as "Building Your Expert Profile," "Building an Echo Chamber Through Social Media," and "Rapid Response Campaigns on Social Media."
• Conducts benchmark social media audits of individual member groups, campaigns and issue areas in order to inform strategy and recommendations for measurable ways to improve on those metrics.
• Establishes and monitors ongoing metrics for measuring the impact of all of ReThink's social media initiatives over time and for reporting those metrics to key stakeholders, partners and funders.
• Develops and assists in the implementation and ongoing assessment of an organization wide digital rapid response and collaborative distribution strategy in each of our issue areas.
• Monitors trends in social media tools, practices and applications to ensure that ReThink is providing cutting edge services and consultation.
• Assists with the curation and deployment of content for all ReThink digital and social platforms and initiatives (including ReThink's public's site, members-only site, campaigns, Twitter accounts, etc.).