June 2007 — April 2009
Converted high-level requirements into detailed designs for the Rise Display Network, a web-based digital signage software solution. Determined which technology should be utilized to best implement software. Estimated the work required to meet project goals. Supported and guided other team members in completing their tasks and resolving problems. Reviewed and approved test cases and conducted thorough unit tests.
• As Scrum Master, was responsible for facilitating the daily Scrum meetings and for resolving any obstacles that impeded the team’s progress.
• Reduced support costs by developing functionality to automatically update client software when upgrades became available.
• Provided users with the ability to prove to advertisers when and how often their media was displayed.
• Implemented support for a branded portal that allowed third party resellers to brand and customize the Rise Display Network for their end users.
• Facilitated first-ever UAT cycle of software product.