HR Professional Resources, LLC
Sr. HR Consultant & Advisor
August 2014 — Present
HR "rock-star" working primarily with small and mid-sized organizations to assist them in outlining, developing and implementing employee relations counseling, HR policy development, management training, employee assessments, compensation and benefit program design, employee attraction and retention programs, performance management programs, and safety programs, in all aspects of organizational management and resource maximization including:
• WORKPLACE INVESTIGATIONS: comprehensive, professional, third-party examination of workplace issues that require organized, documented, non-biased investigation.
• WORKFORCE PLANNING: Aligning workforce with the needs and priorities of an organization to anticipate the future needs or risks of the organization.
• COMPENSATION: Developing compensation that aligns talent acquisition and retention strategies, including up-to-date job descriptions, variable bonuses and salaries based on market.
• PERFORMANCE ISSUES: Addressing employee performance issues in a positive yet legally-compliant manner to reduce employer risk without compromising productivity.
• HR TRANSFORMATIONS: Transforming an HR department from an administrative framework to one that encourages employee engagement and drives business success.
• WAGE & HOUR: Ensuring that employees are classified, documented, scheduled and compensated in a manner that is both legally compliant and consistent organization’s goals.
• COMPLIANCE: Mitigating risk by ensuring workforce management practices are compliant with federal, state, and local regulations.
• TALENT AND HUMAN CAPITAL DESIGN: To identify and manage talent by focusing on the people and roles; Create authentic organization cultures of innovation and performance improvement; and optimize HR information systems to enable leaders to make better decisions.