Fashion, Makeup and Hair
Would love to be a Planner for a fashion company.. Or a Manager of a Makeup Boutique.
Assistant Manager, IT Tech
October 2012 — Present
• Attend various vendor tradeshows to source new resources and advanced products.
• Responsible for the planning of device purchases through budget forecasting.
• Maintain the integrity of financial plans through inventory management.
• Submit and track all purchase orders to ensure timely receipt.
• Repeatedly recognized for efficient follow up and completion of projects.
• Involved in the hiring process of interns and administrative assistants.
• Known as a reliable and trustworthy team player within the workplace.
Salon Above/Changes/Salon Mario Russo
October 2010 — October 2012
• Worked closely with salon management monitoring the staff and sale of products.
• Analyzed various marketing strategies for the salon as well as researched educational vehicles to enhance the level of stylists.
• Communicated with sales reps on a weekly basis to obtain, test and select products from numerous suppliers.
• Evaluated product results with Salon owner to make purchasing decisions.
• Created inventory data systems to track the use of salon products vs. actual salon revenue.
• Monitor salon staff to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Encouraged staff to fulfill maximum potential, both technically and professionally, for their individual benefit and growth of the company.
Assistant Operations Manager
June 2010 — September 2010
• Assist the Store Manager in the creation of schedules
• Recruit, interview, hire and train retail sales staff
• Proactively build and maintain customer relations
• Assist with the visual team when new floor sets come out
• Merchandise the store, and also works overnights to change the floor set and re-merchandise the entire store
• Ensure that newly received product us stocked in a timely manner
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing company standards
• Making sure the store’s weekly and monthly goals are met
• Deal with any enquires and complaints and monitor customer service
• In charge of zoning associates to correct areas that are the most beneficial to maintaining the store
Bay State College
Bachelor's degree, Fashion Merchandising
Associate's degree, Business Administration and Management, General