CS Team Leader
January 2014 — Present
- Ensure that all new Customer Service Executives within your team receive an informative induction programme to introduce them to the business, systems and customer services standards and processes.
- Provide ongoing management support to the team, in terms of motivation, Customer Service training, Customer Service Executives best practice.
- Conduct regular weekly 1-2-1 meetings with Customer Service Executives to maintain focus and motivation on Customer Service standards and targets.
- Track and monitor performance levels, and highlight any areas of underperformance. Take responsibility for tackling underperformance alongside the Customer Service Manager.
- Assist in and conduct, mid and end of year performance review.
- If necessary, replace and carry out activities for Customer Service Manager in when needed and as directed.
- Manage any escalated (from the team) incoming hotelier and customer queries (email & phone) regarding the hotel intranet system, system problems, reservations, over-bookings, reservations, hotel amenities/service and invoicing.
- Liaison with the appropriate teams (IT, Hotels, Distribution, Finance) in order to gain relevant information and action, to resolve problems or provide support to the team.
- Contribute to creating a positive and dynamic atmosphere within the team and within the company by displaying a professional and proactive attitude on all matters.
- Negotiate and demonstrate the ability to influence customers and hoteliers when handling complaints and have the ability to empathise with customers.
- Demonstrate the ability to recognise sales opportunities and coach and develop the team to be
- Effective Change Manager – to know how to handle periods of change and lead a team through such periods, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviours.
- Proactive in managing the floor, staff productivity and undertake effective real time monitoring of the customer service levels.