Technical Service Engineer
July 2009 — Present
* Led the team with focus on customer satisfaction and complete issue resolution during the FY’13 by initiating case reviews and conducting trainings on customer handling processes. As a result, the team received the highest Customer Satisfaction scores world wide among over 20 teams during Quarter 4 FY '13.
* Resolved network security deployment and operation issues worth 500 million USD for large Enterprise customers, such as AT&T and Verizon, as an Escalation Engineer. Achieved an overall customer satisfaction score of 4.69 - average score is 4.48 for escalation engineers at Cisco worldwide.
* Promoted to Team Lead role in January 2014 to lead a team of 20 engineers.
* Selected by management to lead ISO readiness out of 15 candidates for the Cisco India Center as ISO Champion.
* Led workshops and created training materials for 40 engineers for the readiness project, which helped Cisco India Center successfully complete its first ISO audit since the center’s inception in 2009.
* Led a team of 40 engineers in the 'aRMAda' initiative to reduce the number of unnecessary hardware product replacements done in the APAC region. As a result, the hardware replacement costs were reduced by 27%, resulting in savings of $600,000.
* Structured the training course material and upgraded the content with live trainings conducted in other global centers. This initiative reduced the number of live training sessions needed after engineers’ onboarding, and thus, reducing an engineer’s ramp-up time from 6 months to 60 days.
* Received an award for being an outstanding mentor and a 'Go To' person for my team.
*Awarded ‘Best Initiative’ by the Director of Technical services for initiating a program that would promote engineer interaction and knowledge sharing in the India Center for Technical Services in Cisco among 500+ engineers. As a result of the better communication among teams, the bug submission rate increased by 19% in just 3 months