AtHoc, a Division of BlackBerry Limited
May 2016 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Detail oriented, highly motivated, QA Engineer with high energy able to work under no supervision. Professional attitude and work ethics. Thrive as team player, creative problem solver with the ability to streamline existing processes to enhance productivity and meet deadlines. Excellent verbal & written skills, self-starter...
Member of the Engineering team managing projects on the QA side.
- Actively participating in various AtHoc projects from planning and scoping process to the release process
- Leading a team on different projects that include manual and automated testing.
- Shifting resources depending on project changes and priorities.
-Continually work with interns/junior QA to improve their knowledge and skills like Backend testing, writing acceptance tests and test cases, giving demos and training others.
- Designing the testing effort around multiple projects at the same time.
- Able to identify risks and gaps in product during project planning to save time during development and QA.
- Responsible for writing Test plans, Test cases, Acceptance Criteria, Business rules, User Stories.
- Evaluated several Test Case management tools.
- Rolled out and trained team to switch to Testlink.
- Evaluated several bug tracking systems and rolled out Jira to the team. Trained team on Jira. Imported bugs from previous bug tracking system into Jira.
- Use Jmeter and Load runner to run performance and longevity tests for the platform and desktop client.
- Use Selenium Webdriver with C# to automate functional test cases.
- Use Appscan to run security tests.
- Responsible for testing the AtHoc platform MSI
- Troubleshooting customer escalations by analyzing logs, working with support or directly with customers