Channel Marketing Manager
May 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
- Managed Customer Relationships with numerous high profile accounts.
- Designed, & co-ordinated the entirely Intel branded entrance to GITEX Shopper ‘12
- Co-ordinated the launch of the first ever large scale ATL campaign within the region.
- Won the ‘Best Presentation’ Award on behalf of Intel at DISTREE Middle East ’12
- Won the ‘Best Trainer’ Award on behalf of Intel at Microsoft Train-the-Trainer Session.
- Developed large-scale branding for major accounts at GITEX shopper creating a unified theme across the floor.
- Engage regularly with Retailer Customers dealing with Marketing POPs to develop and execute marketing activities.
- Detailed sales analysis based on GFK and retailer Sales-Out data. Thus, identified patterns and areas of concern and helped develop strategies to address these.
- Work extremely closely with the RMM team on CRA Marketing Deliverables in both the planning and execution phase.
- Is currently an active member of the GCC Consumer team and have helped with the planning and execution of various Intel activities:
• DISTREE, I.Exchange P., Ultrabook™ Excited Temptations & GITEX Shopper and Trade ‘12
- Have an in-depth understanding of Brand guidelines and have used the same to evaluate, develop and modify branding for various large events.
- Actively involved in Roadmap, Product and Sales Training to RSPs and Promoters.
- Employed my technical expertise with the set-up & delivery of complex projects and campaigns.
- Presently handling the Social Media division of an Intel Geo and have led three completely unique, major campaigns on Facebook.
- Worked with other Intel Geos to adapt and localize projects that I developed and executed.