American Creativity Academy
August 2015 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Compassionate educator, committed to developing results-driven curriculum and delivering enthusiastic instruction that assists in the growth of students while promoting a love for learning and character development. Continuously seek out new ways to improve instruction by incorporating fun, innovative and engaging activities....
• Serve as a certified bilingual elementary education teacher, grades 1-6.
• Develop units/lesson plans and assessments for sixth grade math and social studies courses.
• Prepare informative learning materials, differentiated instruction strategies and exciting lesson plans.
• Focus on character development and its effect on learning and understanding in the classroom.
• Foster a classroom environment conducive to learning and promoting excellent student/teacher interaction.
• Facilitate instruction, training, mentoring and guidance to diverse groups of students while focusing on individual student needs.
• Coordinated and executed a career-day event for the entire middle school.
• Design and implement lesson plans to prepare students for New York standardized tests.
• Create worksheets and practice quizzes to help students from grades 7 through 12 develop mathematical skills.
• Teach essential aspects of reading comprehension and writing a paper in preparation for ELA examination.