January 2012 — October 2014
• Develop, implement, and monitor training programs within an organization.
• Supervise technical training for staff.
• Conduct orientation sessions.
• Create brochures and training materials.
• Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations.
• Create testing and evaluation processes.
• Prepare and implement training budget.
• Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.
• Conduct performance evaluations.
• Develop on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
• Manage staff of classroom facilitators.
• Provide performance feedback.
• Conduct continuing education training.
• Provide leadership development education.
• Build solid cross-functional relationships.
• Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
• Assist with the development of strategic plans.