Asahi Beverages (Formerly Schweppes Australia)
July 2013 — Present
This has been an ongoing placement since July 2013 that initially started out as a 3 day assignment.
One of the key achievements in this role was the development to completion of 103 Work Instruction documents between July 2013 to December 2013, and the development to completion of 120+ Work Instruction documents between February 2014 to November 2014. This achievement attributed to our site winning ‘Schweppes Site of the year award’ for 2013/2014. I have also achieved 2 x ‘Employee of the Month’ between 2013 to 2015.
There was a leave of absence between the end of October 2014 to February 2015 due to the birth of my second baby.
• Development and ongoing editing processes of Work Instructions, Safety Instructions, Maintenance documents for production purposes, using Microsoft Word
• Liaise with warehouse staff to upper management to gather key information (Risk Assessment processes, etc) to include in required documents
• Maintaining site standard formatting integrity when developing documents
• Maintenance of Document Development register/database, using Microsoft Excel
• Produce ‘Training Packs’ with key documents for relevant equipment for staff training purposes
• Entering staff attendances for Training sessions into LMS System
• General administration tasks, where necessary