Oracle RTD Analyst
November 2012 — October 2013
The client is implementing Oracle Real Time Decisions which is being integrated with the Siebel system. I am currently working as an Oracle RTD Assistant Technical Architect. Understanding requirements covering functional and non-functional perspectives. Supporting and Analyzing Design and Architectural Decision Making as well. Implementing Environment Build and Setup for Oracle RTD. Also helping in the OBIEE support activities.
Following are the key task and responsibilities:
1. Owning the the SSO application between Siebel and OBIEE & RTD.
2. WebLogic Administration for Oracle RTD and OBIEE.
3. Designing and writing Architecture Guide, Operational Guide, Development Guide, Installation Guide, etc documentations as per kt's specific requirements.
4. Helping in the sizing of the RTD systems for Production and Lower Environments.
5. Source Code inspection of RTD Inline Service.
6. Assisting the Build and Deploy team for Automated Build and Deploy Process for RTD Inline Service.
7. Assisting the Development team with Issue Resolution and Bug Fix.