California Polytechnic State University
Resident Advisor - Sierra Madre Tower 5
April 2014 — Present
- Hired early as a freshman to manage a diverse freshman undergraduate residence hall of 130 residents with another advisor
- Maintain social media accounts (Twitter and Facebook), bulletin boards and fliers with relevant and accurate information
- Participate in weekly staff meetings to plan and implement community and tower-wide events
- Help manage front desk of community to assist residents with lost keys, mail delivery, equipment checkout, etc.
- Frequently counsel residents with personal, social and academic issues.