Dynamics Research Corporation
Senior Staff Health and Environmental Research Scientist
• Lead program evaluation and improvement initiatives and activities with the Defense Centers of Excellence (DCoE) for Psychological Health (PH) and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) response to White House and Congressional directives.
• Execute a streamlined rapid evaluation protocol to determine the outcome and impact of Department of Defense (DoD) funded clinical and non-clinical PH and TBI programs through evidence-based evaluation.
• Develop timely, high quality written work products and presentations for executive-level DoD audiences that meet client approved objectives.
• Lead diverse groups of policy makers, clinicians, and large working groups to actionable strategic and project management plans, using strong public speaking skills, communication, and consultation capabilities.
• Provide consultation and technical expertise to PH and TBI programs on a range of evaluation subject areas including: data collection and analysis; development and implementation of program effectiveness metrics; process improvement; program design; and community outreach and partnership planning.