Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern California
September 2016 — Present
• Special Events – Manage all activities for events coordinated by the Chapter, including logistics, budgets, timelines, collateral/promotions, food and beverage, entertainment, volunteers, gift acknowledgement, and summary reports. Coordinates and executes donor engagement in events through sponsorships, in-kind donations, auction donations, and event participation. Assist in activities for fundraising events coordinated by outside sources, but benefiting RMHCSC. Responsibilities include logistics, food and beverage, donations, volunteers, database management, and summary reports.
• “Donation Box” Program – Support day-to-day collections of small gifts obtained through restaurant-placed canisters, including logistics, marketing, third-party collections, database management and analysis, gift audits, and summary reports. Assist in development of strategies to grow program, as well as providing direct support to restaurant-level crew members and restaurant operators.
• Direct Mail – Assist third-party outreach to direct mail donors, including marketing, vendor communications, database management and analysis, and summary reports.
• Communications – Support strategic outreach campaigns to educate stakeholders, raise funds, and create strong partner relationships. Collaborate with staff and outside consultants to craft compelling messaging for digital and print channels, including social media, newsletters, and promotional flyers.
• Volunteer Development – Responsible for recruiting, orienting, and managing successful volunteer support for various fundraising campaigns and events.