Jewels by Desiree
Jewelry Designer/ Founder
July 2010 — Present
• Jewelry Designer specializing in custom, hand-made jewelry.
• Design & maintain company website, www.JewelsbyDesiree.com
• Knowledge of Inventory Management Software
• Manage all creative efforts including Look Book, Product Placement and Photo Shoots
• Assume ownership of a project and responsibility for nurturing it to the next level, including:
- Understanding target audience
- Understanding and evolving best sellers
- Understanding of fast paced trend businesses
• Design, develop, coordinate and execute seasonal and core Jewelry from concept to
• Identify target markets for designs, looking at factors such as age, gender, and
socioeconomic status. Adapt other designers' ideas for the mass market.
• Maintain the design and brand integrity at all times. Accurately forecast supply and demand
as it relates to new products.
• Study, analyze and apply sales history, product reviews, return rates and current fashion
trend information to new designs and collections.
• Possess an entrepreneurial spirit.